JOY IS FOR YOU!
Do you know that? I want you to discover lasting and powerful joy, connect with Jesus, and grow with me. You are loved and I can’t wait to share the goodness with you! Will you join me for the 15 Day Joy Bringer Facebook Challenge so we can live like the Gospel is good news?
Here is more information – I am so excited and know that if you do this, you will not be the same!
WHAT: FREE 15 Day Joy Bringer Challenge on Facebook! This group will be a way for us to be inspired, grow, and be in community with people all over the country who want to live like the Gospel is Good News! Each day I will go live on our closed Facebook group to share my thoughts on various subjects like,
- Jesus – a man of great joy
- Joy in singleness and in marriage
- Joyful leadership
- Joy in sorrow
- And more!
Many days I will be joined by special guests from all over the country who I believe are experts on these subjects (wait till you find out who’s joining us! I am literally beside myself with excitement! STAY TUNED!)
WHEN: April 14th – 28th, 2020
WHY: I want us to live like the Gospel is good news and bring the joy of Jesus everywhere we go!
Invite your friends and sign up today for the FREE 15 Day Joy Bringer Challenge!
*In order to join the private FB group you will need to provide your email address
- What time will you be going live each day? It will change daily, based on our guests. I will communicate the time and subject for each day the night prior.
- What if I’m not able to watch the videos live? No problem! Each day’s video will be posted in the UNITS tab on the FB page and you can go back and watch them anytime…and trust me, you’ll want to watch them more than once. I know you will be so blessed by my guests and the goodness that is going to pour out!
- What are you selling? NOTHING! I want you to experience the real and abundant joy that only comes from the good news of Jesus. Christians should be the most joyful people on the planet!
- How can I invite my friends? Upon joining the private FB page, you’ll find a variety of graphics to share via text and on social media. We encourage you to spread the Joy Bringer Challenge among all your networks…the more the merrier!
- Why is the FB group private? We’re planning for a unique, amazing experience among all Joy Bringer Challenge participants, and a closed forum will allow us to more intimately and meaningfully connect, grow and build community!
Please reach out to me, I’d love to connect, pray for you and answer any questions you may have.